Monday, June 1, 2009

Monday Moves

One of my favorite parts of being a personal trainer is coming up with new exercises and programs. I get to be creative, and it's always a thrill to come up with something new that works just how you want it to. Every Monday I plan to post a new exercise or workout plan for you to try out. It's a great way to try something new and keep things interesting.
This routine is one that I use when I'm short on time but still want to get a good workout in. The only equipment required is a jump rope, but if you don't have one (or if you're a terrible jump roper like me), you can just jump without the rope.

Action; Time
Warm up - March in Place; 2 min
Jump Rope; 1 min
Push Ups; 30 sec
Crunches; 30 sec
Repeat Jump Rope-Push Up-Crunch Sequence 5 times
Cool down - March in Place; 2 min

No comments:

Post a Comment